Yesterday Hill and I took the babes to Rigby Lake with some of my friends! I have forgotten how much I LOVE RIGBY LAKE.....We set up our blankets, umbrella's, coolers and sent the kids to play in the sand.
David and Sadie and their friends enjoyed the sand, going down the NEW slide and eating.
David and Sadie and their friends enjoyed the sand, going down the NEW slide and eating.
Calista really enjoyed the water. It felt pretty cold to me, but we could hardly get her out of the water to warm up.

Hill and Cali


After Rigby Lake we headed over to have a great BBQ with some friends, these are the best days of summer...I better enjoy them, they don't last long in Idaho.
3 comments:
What a fun day! I wish we could have gone with you! Our weather here is sooo nice and hot and I am stuck inside with sick kids
Looks like lots of fun! Cali is getting so big I can't believe it. We miss you guys!
Summer is even shorter in Calgary! Looks like a fun day.
Post a Comment