Yesterday Sadie had a BUTTERFLY BIRTHDAY BASH with 13 of her little pals to celebrate her 3rd birthday.

I really was ambitious for the party... I had several crafts prepared and a few games, but 14 little excited kids, mixed with food coloring, paint, glitter, feathers and beads is ALOT of work. We made apron's, tye-dyed butterflies, and wrapped kids in cocoons (or chrysalis as David would say)
As you can see, the theme of the party was butterfly's. So we had butterfly shaped food.

Calista was right in there, enjoying the fun.

I had the party in the garage, which was a VERY smart idea, clean up was a piece of cake.

Sadie received such adorable gifts, lots of barbies, make-up and other girly stuff.

Here is the whole gang of kids. For one of the crafts we decorated these little butterfly aprons with glitter glue, sparkles, feathers, beads and sequins.... (thank you dollar store for providing all the butterfly party supplies!)

All in all the party was a huge success. Thank you to all the moms especially for sticking around to help out with the activities. Sadie's 3 years have gone by SO fast, I still vividly remember her birth. She is so sweet and we LOVE her so much.
8 comments:
What a fun party!! Sadie is all girl, that's for sure! :)
Happy Birthday to our special girl! Wish we were there for the butterfly party. Papa D has just the costume.
Such a cute idea! Her cake is darling and I love all the little aprons. You are very creative Meg.
What an awesome party! All the butterfly food looks AWESOME! Happy Birthday Sadie!!
What an awesome party! All the butterfly food looks AWESOME! Happy Birthday Sadie!!
You did an awesome job! My girls loved it.
Cute ideas!! You did such a good job! Happy birthday Sadie! :)
Happy birthday sadie lady! i love the pictures Meg, and im sad I missed out..hopefully I will be here next year for the sweet girl's birthday party. you're such a cute mom with fun ideas.
Post a Comment