It is nice to have a roof and windows! YEA YEA YEA. The house progress is so exciting!

Here is the builder himself! This is pretty much how I see Mike most of the day... phone attached to his ear, I don't know how he gets any work done....

The babes and I honestly stop by the new house 3 or 4 times a day. We will ride our bikes over, bring Mike lunch, pretty much we LOVE going over there to see the progress.

These are the stairs going up to the bonus room, I am standing in the family room taking the picture

The roof looks great, the windows are in, electric, heating and plumbing is finished. This means that insulation and SHEET ROCK are coming next!
9 comments:
House looks great guys!!!
I can't wait till the pictures come of all the FUN stuff (paints, carpet, appliances etc) It is going up fast! (well to me atleast) Can't wait to see it finished
Looking SO good!
Looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see it done!
SS
That is so exciting!! It looks so good!
Get my room ready I am moving in!
looks awesome. it'll be so nice to finally move in. can't wait to see it done!
AWESOME! i cant wait to come chill with you guys in the fall
I love the progress! I also love that you ride your bikes over to see the place. Pretty soon you;ll be ready to host us at your HUGE house.
Post a Comment