We have been into headband creations lately! Yesterday Hillbill and I went to Porters and went nuts buying beads, feathers, ribbon, clips, etc...

Cali even got to participate in the fun!

Shalie made Lexi and Sadie a few headbands, aren't they adorable????

I got asked several times today where I got my headband, people couldn't believe I was crafty enough to make these...



We have been pretty busy around here lately... The kids went to a party today, we have been going on lots of walks, Mike has been working on the house a ton and we are waiting for the weather to warm up..
5 comments:
i love making headbands! you did a great job
Very cute, so crafty of you! Love it!
CUTE!!! i love them
Dang girl you are crafty! I guess its a good thing I don't have girls because I'm certainly not crafty enough to make such cute hair stuff! I want to see more pictures of the new house! It looks beautiful and huge!!
i need to come finish mine! i love them.
Post a Comment