Monday, August 10, 2009

Sadie's Big Girl Bike

Sadie is one of the younger ones in the neighborhood, but can definatly hold her own like the big kids. Lately she has been riding her friends bikes because her tricycle is for "babies" she says. I was just going to wait until next summer to get her a bike, but we saw one on sale at Wal-mart, and she looked so cute on it! She loves her new helmet and bike!

5 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Sadie Lady, love your new bike! You are such a big girl! See you soon.

Crystal Coatney said...

Oh so cute. We miss you guys! Guess this means Audrey is going to need a "big girl bike too"

Bree said...

I can't belive how grown up Sadie looks!!! How fun for her--now she can really keep up with the bigger kids! :) Hope you're feelin great Meg!

jamie t. said...

What a big girl! I remember when our oldest got her first bike. They instantly look older.

Hope your feeling well and can't wait to see your little one!

Powell's Place said...

Super cool! Good job, Sadie!