Here is an anxious prego lady at 38 weeks...
On Friday I had a doctors appointment and my midwife thought I was measuring unusually small so she sent me to have an ultrasound today. I am happy to report that all the measurments look great, and from the calculations the measurments are predicting that the baby is 7 lbs 5 oz right now, give or take a pound. I am hoping that she doesn't get too big in there, considering I have 2 weeks left.
On Friday I had a doctors appointment and my midwife thought I was measuring unusually small so she sent me to have an ultrasound today. I am happy to report that all the measurments look great, and from the calculations the measurments are predicting that the baby is 7 lbs 5 oz right now, give or take a pound. I am hoping that she doesn't get too big in there, considering I have 2 weeks left. My kids ask everyday if the baby is coming today, they are anxious as well. Sadie is napping and David is enjoying an afternoon with his buddies at Nash's house so I am having a nice break.
11 comments:
cute cute cute..super excited for you and your little girl!! Any names yet?
oh good! I was just wondering how the ultrasound went. I'm excited for her to come to!!
Always glad to hear good news! I'll cross my fingers you go into labor sometime this week! :)
you look great! good luck with everything. can't wait to see pics of the little one :)
cute cute cute. I love your shirt btw!
Meg, you look great. Good luck these next 2 weeks! We can't wait for pictures.
can you look any cuter? You make pregnancy look good. YOu go girl. Im excited to see this little one.
Meg, you are so cute! Not too much longer!
You are so cute Meg. you look great!
Too cute you are! I can't wait to see that little angel! I hope her delivery is easy on you :)
You make every pregnant woman on the face of the earth jealous. Ok, make that every woman haha. Lookin good, Meg!
Post a Comment