We went again today to get some produce and our faces painted!
We were busy today. We went to the spray park all afternoon. We also went to the Farmers Market where the kids LOVED getting their faces painted.Here is Sadie the sweet fairy princess..
David the ferocious tiger.....
Sadie and Mya of course had to have matching faces...
Nash and David really enjoyed being TIGERS!!!


8 comments:
The kids look so cute! See you in 8 more sleeps.
I love the blog! The face painting looks so fun!
wow david really gets into character!
Only 11 more days??? mika this is coming right up isnt it? Please have this little girl before I leave in 15 days. That way i dont have to wait another 2.5 weeks to see. simple request right?
love the face painting. so cute!
I'm SO sad we've missed the Farmers Market this summer! I keep hearing about it and it sounds SO awesome!! The kids look great! Hope you're feeling good, can't wait to hear baby news!!! :)
Sadies eyes look AWEEESOME. they're so big and bright. Has the baby come yet?!! AHHHH
Wow! Love the face painting, that looks like fun! Any BABY news yet!?!?! Anytime now, right!? We can't wait! Good luck with everything! I hope it all goes well.. but you're a PRO by now, right Megs :)
Post a Comment