David and Sadie have been very clingly and extra whiney lately. I think they know somthing new is coming that will change their routines. I have started to get everything washed and put away. I have had a burst of sudden energy lately. Everywhere I look I need to clean, which is all the time because my kids are major mess makers. I have started to "nest" I suppose. Sadie is napping and David has 3 little boys over playing trains, trucks and hot wheels. I better go clean somthing while everyone is occupied.... Actually better idea I am going to put my feet up and read a magazine.
7 comments:
What's the point in cleaning? More important to enjoy the summer and David and Sadie. Your family and friends can clean for you when the baby comes. See you in two weeks.
I'm with GK!!! Have fun while you can!
Is Grandma K, Grandma Karen?? I love your mom! And she totally makes a good point! Hope I get to talk to you soon before you life gets more crazy :)
ahhhh!!!! i cant wait for this new little baby to come!
put your feet up while you can girl!
Here comes the Baby!I like the Popsicle picture!
You are getting SO close!! YAY!! Hopefully we'll be back home when the little princess gets here so we can meet her and see you guys!! :)
p.s. I love how you're editing your pics...did you get some new software??
Love the picture of the boys! James had a great time. You are so awesome watching all those kids while pregnant.
Post a Comment