David is officially a big boy now. We have been potty training for about 3 weeks, and he has it mastered. I am so proud of him. We made a big boy potty chart, and everytime he went he got a sticker and for the first couple of days he got to call someone (lightning McQueen, Spiderman, Shrek, Sheriff, Little Mermaid etc...) After the chart was full of stickers he got a new scooter.
10 comments:
That is such a darn cute idea! Way to make pottytraining fun and rewarding! I love it. I'll have to use that on Boston when it comes time.
Cool little scooter and a cute little boy.
Congrats!
Congratulations David! I bet you're excited to not have to buy 2 sets of diapers now.
What an accomplishment! For you and David!
How exciting!! That is a major milestone in life... I sometimes wondered if Halle would be in diapers forever!!
How cute. Avery is finally done now to. I am so glad. No kids in diapers is fabulous.
Congrats! Hailey is working on it, but it is so frustrating. She just doesn't care, even when all her friends are doing it! Tell David good job!
oHHHHHHHHHH good for him!! I cant wait to have a potty trained one! when I do, you will have to teach me your tricks!
That was a good idea. I just did my own post on potty training, but I wasn't nearly as clever in my ideas. Then again, I don't know if Mieley would of even understood a sticker chart. Way to go David and a sigh of relief for you. Soon we'll come out of our hiding and go to the park again! This week I hope!!!
Yay for David!! That is awesome that he got it down! Tell David good job from us! Miss ya.
yay for potty training! i still can't get over how blond his hair is. crazy!
Post a Comment