Tuesday, July 15, 2008

spray park fun

This afternoon we headed to the spray park, this is usually a daily occurance for us, but today I had my camera. I love this 'action' shot of the kids running, David looks halarious!

What a good big brother. He is definatly protective of his little Sadie Lady.


David will now go down the slides without fear.

7 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

What fun!!! I can't wait to go tomorrow!!!

Bree said...

That picture is great! I love their faces. Looks like they LOVE the water! Avri's a fish too. We'll have to go together one of these times, huh! :)

Powell's Place said...

So cute! David has a nice little six pack!

Kayla said...

Sorry I haven't been able to go much lately! I feel bad!!!

Calloways said...

I know you didn't mention the free lunch. But whenever you talk about the spray park I always marvel at the fact that they give out lunch. Sure looks like fun!

Alysha Sladek said...

that looks like so much fuN! i love spray parks and wish they had more of them (and that we had warm enough weather to GO to them)

Amber said...

I saw you at the spray park the other day! I didn't catch you to say hi though. Your kids look so cute in those pics. That potty training chart is the coolest idea. I'll have to use that one for Payson when he's ready.