Sunday, July 27, 2008

good times

My sister hill has been down for the past week hanging out with me, we have had some good times so far. Hill however begs to differ and says she is ready to go home!
We have been swimming in the club house pool tons.
Mike and I showing off our hula hoop skills.
All of us swimming in Yellowstone National park!

4 comments:

melanie said...

okay meagan...i am so incredibly jealous that you can still wear a bikini. you look cute! i wish i could.....

Bree said...

You and your sister are so cute! I love the hula hooping picture--hahaha! Have lots of fun in Canada!!!!

Jeni said...

how you look like that after 2 kids.... teach me... ok fine I will never get there, stupid genetics... you look great meg!!
You are so lucky to have hilly there to play with you guys, how fun! I hope I can play with you soon!!

Alysha Sladek said...

you look great. looks like you're having a lot of fun!