My family from Calgary is down for the weekend. Today, after a long three hours of church we decided to have a little party in the park!! We have had a sweet weekend so far including movies, wake boarding, cliff jumping, biking, and swimming. Hill is here for another week and then were off to Calgary.
6 comments:
wow...you and your sister looks so much alike! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can definitly tell you are sisters. When you get back we will have to go to the sandbar.
Hey how did you do your cool backgroud
I can't believe how mature Hil is looking. She's going be a heartbreaker!
yall are so beautiful! I miss you Meg, I am sad I wont be in calgary while you are there :(
Megan! I finally remembered to look at your site! took me long enough right?! I saw your sister at church with David, I had to do a double take she looks just like you, but with longer hair! I love the pictures in the park, they look sweet!
Post a Comment