Sunday, June 01, 2008


Today we had our first outdoor meal of the year. I love this picture of Sadie, she looks so tiny to be running around.

Sadie and her favorite toy Shrek. I think she likes him because they are the same size. Notice Sadie's battle wound on her head. Her first walking wipeout was with a cement step outside our house. It is looking much better though.
Oh boy, not even one yet and already thinking she is old enough to ride a bike. Now that David has his new green one, Sadie always wants me to push her 'riding' this little red bike. I have a feeling she is going to be a little daredevil.

My adorable little boy!
This weekend was so nice, On Friday we went to see Maid of Honor with mike's mom and dad, and it was so cute. I loved it, highly recommend. Saturday we went to the spray park and for some bike rides and we had a ward talent show that night. And today we played outside and went to the nature park to feed the ducks, it was a great weekend! We leave for Texas in 4 days to go to a family reunion. I have never been and am so excited to go!

7 comments:

Powell's Place said...

Sadie always looks so innocent in her pictures! I love that picture of her in her diaper. She looks so different from her little cousin Lexie haha!

Emily S said...

Texas! That's awesome, I'm very jealous.
I can't believe sadie is progressing the way she is and she's not even 1. Good on you guys! She's so little, I love it.

Morgan said...

Wow, I can't believe that Sadie is walking! Crazy. let me know what your email is and I will email you the recipe for the cookies.

Samye said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast! Have fun in Texas- we are leaving tomorrow and it is suppose to be HOT down there!

Kayla said...

You better stop going to all these hot places - you're tan is WAY better than anyone else's here already! You're showing us all up!

HAVE fun!!!

cortney and neil said...

first off your back yard looks amazing compared to mine. So I just got a new bike and cart so we will have to go now. It would be way fun. And have fun in TX Nic and I used to live there, I loved it. I am jealous.

Chelan said...

Looks like you guys have a nice patio set-up! So fun! When I see pics like yours I miss Rexburg. Is it warming up enough yet? Have fun in Texas!