
What cute kids I have.


David and Sadie are such great helpers! Their favorite chore is taking out the trash

Pretty Sadie dressed for church.

Mike and the kids.

This weekend we enjoyed the HOT weather. Lots of water events and bike riding. On Saturday the boys got the boat all ready and we hit the lake for the first time this year. It was an eventful event for the boys, after dropping Lyndsie, the kids and I off at a little picnic area they went out to do some serious wakeboarding, but ended up doing some deep diving trying to free the rope that got caught under the propeller. We got home very late, but still had a great time.
7 comments:
Mika you made my day the other day calling to say hi. Thanks. I just love your hair short. So cute on you. I am glad you have great helpers for trash duty!!
You have cute kids because you're so cute yourself! I still call you my "Victoria Secret" friend because you look like a model! :)
So I bought a bike trailer yesterday too so I can finally start taking my kids on rides. I'm excited!
You do have a very beautiful family :)
I love summer, everyone's going on picnics and BBQ's now.
Don't you love when your kids are excited about helping! Your family sounds like you are staying busy and having fun. We are going to Rexburg this Saturday and are crossing our fingers for good weather!
boating sounded like fun. we'll have to go with you guys when we get back. we got to atlanta last night. the trip went really well actually
Megan I am so glad that someone actually tried making those carmel pops! I love them too!!! I will definately post more recipes. I have a good 7 layer dip my friend wants me to post so I might do that next. Thanks again I'm glad they turned out:)
Your kids are so cute! I love Davids hair. He looks like a little man! Its probably been short for a while, but i havent seen you guys in forever. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment