Monday, May 26, 2008

memorial weekend events




This memorial weekend we did quite a bit even though the weather was rainy for most of it. On Friday night we went up to the cabin with some friends and pretty much had a rock band marathon. On Sunday, Mike's cousin had his mission farewell and after we had a Delish breakfast at the walkers house, the weather was beautiful. And today more rain, we were going to take the kids to the zoo, but instead we made a trip to I.F and went to the mall and out for dinner. The kids were angels while we ate, I was VERY pleasantly surprised! Sadie is walking everywhere now, she is getting so good. She also has her first tooth, if you look closely in the picture of her and David you can see her little fang tooth on the top. So funny.



9 comments:

Chantri said...

Your kids are so dang adorable! I can't believe how good Sadie is walking! So cute. The rainy weekend has been a bummer huh! Hopefully it gets nice again soon.

Griffeth Family said...

Sadie looks so cute walking down the hall. She is so cute and tiny. Lexi is going to snap her in half. Ha! Ha! Good thing she can run away from her. I can't wait to see you guys. Love ya

Jeni said...

I LOVE the first walking wobble! SOOOO CUTE! Those 2 are sooo smiley! Cant wait to see you guys soooo soon!

The ZamFam said...

Gotta love it when the kids sit so you can actually eat your dinner instead of just looking at it! Sadie is such a big girl She's moving quick now! Watch out David!

Alysha Sladek said...

sooooo cute! i can't believe she's walking!

Emily S said...

haha that video is so freaking cute! Your little ones are getting so big!

Erin said...

okay i love the snaggle tooth.It is so funny. SHe is quite the walker indeed. glad you had a good weekend!

Sara said...

holy cow! Sadie and David or getting soo BIG! hows RExburg??! I love Rexburg summers. I miss it :( love youuu

cortney and neil said...

I wish my kids would just once be nice at dinner. We should have a rock band concert. I play it all day and have to lie to Neil about what I am doing. Between blogging and guitar hero my kids are pretty much neglected.