Monday, June 30, 2008

summer-David and Sadie


Last week Sadie got her pictures taken by Mike's cousin Casey who is the greatest photographer! She got some adorable shots of the kids. My Mom found Sadie's little tutu and shirt in California last year. I can't decide which one of Sadie to blow up and frame?













It has been super hot here, we have been going to the spray park everyday. I love it, the free lunches, the carosel, the sun, david's friends, by the time he gets home he is so worn out.

17 comments:

Tanya said...

Awww they turned out so cute!!! I can see why your having a hard time figuring out which one to use...just do them all :)

Griffeth Family said...

They are all really darling. Shalie likes the one by the tree best. I like the one of her back. David's are also really cute.


We can't wait for the spray park. I bet you are all nice and tan. I hope you don't mind a bunch of chubby whites joining your fun!!!

melanie said...

oh my gosh!!!! they are soooooo adorable. i am LOVING the tutu!! my favorite pics are the first one, second, and the forth. david looks so handsome! nash and mya have been looking at the pictures all morning. they miss their best-buddies!

cortney and neil said...

How cute. I love her tutu. I just ordered one for Avy's b-day, but that one is so cute. Good luck picking a pic because they all turned out good.

Kayla said...

I agree with Tanya - you'll just have to frame them all!

We sure love going to the park too! Thanks for eating lunch with us pretty much everyday. :) It makes it so much more fun!

Jeni said...

sooooo cute~ I think you shoudl get a few of them blown up and make a picture wall of it. how cute! I love her tutu! She is so adorable!

Erin said...

great shots!!! SO fun- loving the tutu. I'd love the spray park too. I'd totally join everyday if I lived there. Kids or no kids I would want the lunches.

Calloways said...

First over all the pictures are SO SO SO cute. Maybe you can do something where you can use like four pictures together in a frame, I certainly wouldn't be able to choose. Second, I need to talk to you because I have a really funny story about your mom! I know weird right? I love love love the pictures. I will talk to you soon!!

melanie said...

hey. so my mom informed me that monday was Dominion Day...Canada's Independence Day. SOOOOO HAPPY DOMINION DAY!

Emily S said...

Ahh they're so cute!
I couldn't pick my favourite...but if I had to choose, I would frame the one with her by the brick wall, sitting on the ground.

Powell's Place said...

Oh man, seeing those pictures is so fun! Your kids are photogenic. I like the one of just her face and the one with the tree. But they are all cute.

Amber said...

Cute pics! Casey does do really good stuff, she did pics of us a while back. Where is she at, are they still here in town? I need to take Brylee to the spray park more often and do that free lunch thing.

Samye said...

I LOVE the tutu!! THat is such a great girly thing to have!! Those pictures are all so cute...hard to pick which one to use!!

Alysha Sladek said...

SO cute!! love the tutu. good luck picking one... they're all so cute!

Morgan said...

Darling pictures! Jamie is from Ontario. I love your kids pictures!

Kimberly said...

Perfect pictures!! I want to go get professional ones of Hannah done for being 1! Anyways... lets get together!

Kyleen and Brent said...

Sooo cute! i like the first one or the one with her by the tree! I need to get me one of those too-too's! Where can I find one?