haha Soothing Frozen blueberries.She's got the cutest eyes :)
AHHH Teeth!!! Now you can feel the added benefit of the boob bite Ha! Ha! love ya
who can really deny frozen blueberries seriously? What a cutie.
Sadie looks good even with her war paint on. Seriously, I can't believe how photogenic she is!
She is so smiley ALL the time! I can't imagine her even unhappy (though I'm sure sometimes she is). Really cute picture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha Soothing Frozen blueberries.
She's got the cutest eyes :)
AHHH Teeth!!! Now you can feel the added benefit of the boob bite Ha! Ha! love ya
who can really deny frozen blueberries seriously? What a cutie.
Sadie looks good even with her war paint on. Seriously, I can't believe how photogenic she is!
She is so smiley ALL the time! I can't imagine her even unhappy (though I'm sure sometimes she is). Really cute picture!
Post a Comment