Saturday, May 03, 2008
























After a fun day of walking, biking and playing at the park, we (meaning Mike and I) are exhausted! The weather was great and it was so nice to spend the day outdoors! Mike is bathing the kids now, and sending them to bed. After that we will be watching 27 dresses, a movie I have been wanting to see! Hopefully Mike will stay awake for it...

4 comments:

melanie said...

i've been wanting to watch that movie. let me know how it is

Chantri said...

Ha! I am watching it right now...just started and Stacey is FAST asleep! Hope you had better luck! I'm excited to finally see it though so I won't let him spoil it for me!

Jeni said...

Let me know how it is I really want to see that!

Bree said...

I forgot to ask you at church...did you like it? Hope so!