Friday, February 01, 2008

ohhhh twilight!!!

Meet Edward...

Meet Bella...
I am so excited for this movie to come out, I read that they are begining to film at the end of February, and my friend tells me that the 4th book will be out in August! I only wish I didn't read them so quickly, but how can you put them down they are so great.
We are going to the cabin today when Mike gets home, he and Brandon went to go pick up one of their sleds or somthing, so I really should be packing some stuff instead of looking up twilight characters..... Mike is dying to go for a good ride, hopefully it will be a nice sunny day for him tomorrow.

12 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

Don't you just love those books!!! I know that they are kind of silly, but I just can't get enough of them. Have you read the chapter from Edwards perspective on Stephanie Myers Website?

Powell's Place said...

AAAHHHH! So exciting! So I'm pretty sure all of us should not be as enthralled as we are with these books, but hey what can you do?

Powell's Place said...

AAAHHHH! So exciting! So I'm pretty sure all of us should not be as enthralled as we are with these books, but hey what can you do?

Powell's Place said...

AAAHHHH! So exciting! So I'm pretty sure all of us should not be as enthralled as we are with these books, but hey what can you do?

Jeni said...

YA i KNOW I am excited about the movie and the 4th bookk,. although I dont love the characters they chose, oh well!

Morgan said...

I am sooo incredibly excited for the movie and for the 4th book. I too wish that I didn't read the books so fast! They are so dang good!

melanie said...

i do like the bella they chose. i saw her in another movie, and she will be really good i think! i also think i need to read the books again....my life is boring again.

Alysha Sladek said...

Honestly, I was a little disappointed at first, but I think they'll do a great job. I'm so excited for the 4th to come out!!! woohooo!! And as for reading them fast... Just read them again!! They're soooo good!

Emily S said...

Baha I am SO pumped. I can't wait for this movie to come out, I just hope it does the book justice...If so, I hope they continue to make more movies, I'm sure it will do well in the box office, I hope.
Lucky for me I'm not into them enough to read them in a few days, I'm only half way through the second book and I'm taking my sweet time haha

Stacey Salmon said...

I am sooo excited as well. I can't wait. I think Bella will be good. But I am dissapointed in the Edward. Hopefully he does a good job.
SS

Kayla said...

Hey it's me Kayla! Finally started up my own blog too. Just wanted to say hi and say I LOOOVVEE twilight too. I absolutely can't wait for the movie and new book. I just hope the movie doesn't ruin the books! Here's my blog now. http://groovingrovers.blogspot.com/

The ZamFam said...

Love the Twilight series. What I find funny is that the wives rave about it, but all the hubbies say "Vampires?!?! What?" How are you guys doing?