aw so cute. It's so crazy watching baby's learn to crawl and walk. How it's such a new thing for them...we can't imagine crawling being a difficult thing, but for them, it's a new big thing! haha
Hey Meg, it's Amber Genta. I hope you don't mind I checked out your blog I found you through Bree's blog...your kids are so cute and we miss all of you over there at parkside (if that's still where your at) anyways keep in touch if you'de like. you can visit me at ambergenta.blogspot.com
9 comments:
She is so cute! It's so fun to watch her crawl. She will have to give Alexis lessons.
Yeah for mobile babies! And, it is kind of nice for her to not like baby food anymore...little bit cheaper right??
Too freaking cute! She is getting so big, but still so little. We sure miss you guys!!
Yeah for Sadie!!! Sorry for David :( !
aw so cute. It's so crazy watching baby's learn to crawl and walk. How it's such a new thing for them...we can't imagine crawling being a difficult thing, but for them, it's a new big thing! haha
maybe by summer she'll be able to run around with the big kids :)
i LOVE THAT FIRST WOBBLY CRAWL! SHE LOOKS GREAT!
wow she's doing really good! how cute!! how's david doing?? i sure hope he gets better quickly!
Hey Meg, it's Amber Genta. I hope you don't mind I checked out your blog I found you through Bree's blog...your kids are so cute and we miss all of you over there at parkside (if that's still where your at) anyways keep in touch if you'de like. you can visit me at ambergenta.blogspot.com
Post a Comment