
I came downstairs this morning after putting Sadie to sleep to find David proudly looking over his cars that he perfectly lined up.

Today a friend stopped by with her little girl Hannah. Can you believe she is only 3 weeks older than Sadie? They were so cute "playing" together. Hannah is such a happy, adorable baby. It is still freezing in Rexburg, We don't really go out in this weather if we can help it, although we did go bowling last night with some friends for family hour. All day David talked about bowling and wanting to go again tonight....he had so much fun.
9 comments:
ohh I love to see another baby girl with no hair! isn't it cute! that other little baby is like double sadie size.. haha that is probably what nat looked like at her age.
David is so cute with his cars! I love that hair he has!
That is awesome! Tyler will do that with all of his Thomas trains!
Just wait till Lexi gets there. At least this little girl is older than Sadie. How cute!
David is such a smart little guy.
I can see Sadie's walker in the background. Does she like it?
I really like using it in the sink. It is a little harder to use in the bathtub, just because she moves around so much. It seems like I have to keep pulling her back up.
Wow she is quite a bit bigger than sadie haha. David's growing up, him and his beautiful blonde hair..haha I can't get over how surfer it is.
That's the funniest picture of David! Now hurry and get an accurate count of all those cars so you don't lose anymore! :)
I love how he lines up his cars. Austin used to do that ALL the time. Too cute!
Okay sadie's little (well not so little) friend is so great. What a fun play date. I see david finds ways to entertain himself. You should have him line up all your shoes in your closet...then it would be all organized.
Post a Comment