Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the almost crawl

well, Sadie is now on the move, time to start sweeping and vacuming 3 times a day. Sadie finds the tiniest little speck on the ground and puts it in her mouth, like on the video, she got distracted by a tiny piece of paper on the ground. David is enjoying Sadie much more now that she is starting to move. It has warmed up a little bit in Rexburg, but I know that winter is no where near being over.

10 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

soooooo cute!!!!

Emily S said...

oh my haha, it looks like she's trying to do the "worm" haha if that's what it's called...

Jeni said...

haha I love that "here lets put treats out for you to go fetch!" ohh how we love to make our babies move!
Meg she is so cute and soo big!! She is doing great!

Kayla said...

Super cute! Now you'll definitely never get her to hold still in church! How long until nursery? Ha,ha. ;)

jamie t. said...

That is such a big milestone!

Griffeth Family said...

OOOOH I love it . She looks so cute. Josh laughed when he saw it, and said, "oh look she is baiting her kids!!" A classic parent trick especially when we are filming!

I love the way that David worked his way into the shot, then acted like he didn't care. Funny stuff!!

I can't believe that she can wear her bracelet still.

By the way did you ever get the little white dress that Alexis wore in the pictures for Christmas back? It was down on the guest bedroom bed. I don't remember if I ever told you that or not. I sure it is still there if you didn't get it already.

Lots of LoVe

Calloways said...

I love this video. She is so cute. Your carpet looks very luxurious!

melanie said...

so cute!!! i love the worm!

Bree said...

Meagan!! The clubhouse actually is open! Sorry for telling you wrong, the emails made it sound like the whole clubhouse was closed from water damage. We decided to have Avri's party there last minute tonight. There's a big ugly black plastic sheet up on one of the walls with some fans...but other than that everything's fine. Just thought you'd like to know for planning Lyndsie's shower. :)

Kimberly said...

Oh my! She has it down!! Time to re-baby proof everything@! We should have another play date soon!!! I want Hannah to see what crawling looks like... she thinks it goes backwards!!!