David and the puppy he walks at Grandma Coopers' house. Or should I say the puppy that walks David.
So cute, little Sadie is certainly coming alive, her smiles are more frequent and she is definatly recognizing faces and voices more. She is now 6 weeks old.
Pretty Girl...
Well, I have not been blogging for quite some time because our computer has been disconected due to some home renovations. We ripped out our carpet and Mike and Brandon layed some hardwood flooring stuff, they did such a good job, staying up until the wee hours of the morning to complete it. Then we got new carpet in the family room and are tiling the bathrooms and laundry room. I will be so glad when everything gets done.
We blessed Sadie 2 weeks ago, those pictures will be my next post. Mom and Dad and hill came down for that. David really enjoyed having grandpa all to him self all day. Aubri and Josh came to town and we had a family reunion up at the cabin, we went to firehole, West Yellowstone, fishing and just hung out. Aubri is still here we have been busy doing many little projects, one of our latest is hair bow/headband creations, we made some pretty cute ones, I will blog some pictures next time as well.
David is adjusting really well to his sister, we go for a big walk in the morning and wear david out for his nap. Sadie is the best baby, she sleeps in her little wrap all morning and is sleeping 6 or 7 hours at night. It has been so hot here in Rexburg, I am excited for Fall to come.
It is hard to think of everything that has happened in the past month, I think I hit all the key events... Hopefully our house will be set up and back to normal this weekend and I will put more pictures on!
5 comments:
little Sadie is so adorable!! Well so is David, you have gorgeous kids! When is the next time you are coming to town?
Your kids are so cute! David's face in the picture where he is sitting on the grass is awesome, he is so cute!!
WElcome back friend. WHat a dang cute family you have. Oh I want to see pictures of all the new changes in the house. Post those too. Mika I just finished a FANTASTIC book called Twilight. Have you read it or heard of it? I read allllll weekend LONG i could not put it down. You should check it out since you have so much time on your hands now. hahaha
meg
I am in Calgary and I wish you guys where here!! But OK when I get home I will try to cal you again! Sadie is so sweet! i LOVE THE bow Meg, so cute! She is beautiful!
It's so fun to see your babies growing...especially Sadie, I wish we were still close enough to see in person. I hope you'll post some pics of your remodel! :)
Post a Comment