Friday, August 24, 2007

Sadie's Blesssing Day

Little Angel, this is my favorite picture.
Some of the boys... Mike, Grandpa Tucker, Dad and Brandon

The Proud Grandpa's...


We blessed Sadie on August 5th, it was very nice, Mike gave a wonderful blessing. We had the blessing at the clubhouse and had alot of the family there. Sadie wore my old blessing dress and she looked like a sweet little angel.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Sadie looks so beautiful in her white little dress!! I can't believe how old Hil looks, you three girls are HOT stuff!

Jeni said...

HIL! SHE IS SOOO OLD! WOW AND BEAUTIFUL!
Meg you are looking great and your dress looks so cute!
Sadie is a doll! Congrats on the blessing day! I miss you guys!

Erin said...

I love it. THat is awesome she wore your dress. That is very cool. Meg you are so cute with such a cute family.