
So cute, this is what Davey's face looked like the entire time we were there, All smiles he loves this place! We usually go for a morning walk to Porter Park and if it's warm David will play in the water. By 2:00 I think every mom in Rexburg is at this park with her kids, it is so busy.


Me with only 4 more weeks to go. Ughhh, I can't wait to actually not have heart burn! This week went by really fast, We had quite the day today, we spent about 3 hours at a Machine store where Mike, Brandon and Gary played on backhoes and other big equipment, after that we went to Sam's Club and stocked up on all the essentials, We also attempted to take David to see Shrek 3 at the theater, we were sure he would sit through this one becuase Shrek 2 is his favorite movie. Well he made it through about an hour of it, then he and I walked the theater for the next 45 minutes waiting for the movie to end, I guess he is still too young.
7 comments:
That is so fun, the splash park!
Meg you look beautiful
David's face is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can just hear him screaming and laughing. FUN! FUN! FUN! You look so great too!
Davey is so cute! You look so great I hope I look that great when I'm that far along, you are gorgeous.
wow - you look amazing for only 4 weeks left!!! And what a fun park!! I wish they had something like that here.
Mika you are the cutest thing pregnant. I love it. YOur little girl is going to be beautiful. Have you thought of any names yet?
Stacey had her baby on Saturday. He was 9 pounds 9 ounces I think. She is doing well but little Ty is having some trouble breathing and is still in the hospital. Check her blog for an update soon!
I love love love elsie. SO cute I love the name elsa so therefore love elsie. I have heard charlotte is coming back now. SO use it before the wave comes. My vote is Elsie. I am loving the blog
Post a Comment