I went to the Doctor yesterday and found out that I am dilated to 4 cm and am 80% effaced, I am not really sure what this means but he said that was really good news! I haven't really felt any pains or contractions at all. But the doctor didn't tell me that I would be having my baby in the next few days, he just said 'great progression' So who knows..... I have been doing alot of walking and Mike seems to think that a bumpy boat ride would do the trick.
Friday, June 29, 2007
baby girl....where are you?
I am patiently waiting the arrival of this baby... Only another week or so. I better enjoy the sleep I am getting and my quiet time that I get while David naps because I know soon enough those days will be gone. It has been really hot here, our air conditioner was not working for a few weeks, luckily the repair man came on Wednesday and I am sitting in my nice cool house! ahhhh I love it. David and I had a busy morning of spray parking and riding the carrosol as well as our free lunch. I must have worn the little guy out, he is taking a great nap. His little friend Taylor just got back into town yesterday.. It was so cute to see them play, Taylor would take his hand and they'd walk and talk to each other.. (I guess they could understand each other)
I went to the Doctor yesterday and found out that I am dilated to 4 cm and am 80% effaced, I am not really sure what this means but he said that was really good news! I haven't really felt any pains or contractions at all. But the doctor didn't tell me that I would be having my baby in the next few days, he just said 'great progression' So who knows..... I have been doing alot of walking and Mike seems to think that a bumpy boat ride would do the trick.
I went to the Doctor yesterday and found out that I am dilated to 4 cm and am 80% effaced, I am not really sure what this means but he said that was really good news! I haven't really felt any pains or contractions at all. But the doctor didn't tell me that I would be having my baby in the next few days, he just said 'great progression' So who knows..... I have been doing alot of walking and Mike seems to think that a bumpy boat ride would do the trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOW your boobs are huge!! I can't wait to meet you little girl. Love ya
mika
You still look skinny you go girl. I swear you are all belly. I love it. I sounds like you ready to have this little girl. Im sooooo excited for you. AUghhhhhh.
Meg you look beautiful! You really are glowing! I cant wait for baby girl to come along! Girls are so sweet!
Goodluck and my advise is BUMPS BUMPS BUMPS - Take that boat ride!
Meg you look so cute....my advice is try to wait until the 4th because that would be soooo cool...not sure there is much you can do. I was reading your blog at work (your last one) and my co-worker was asking why they would give everyone free lunch. I'm was like ...uh cause it's Rexburg duh and they do stuff like that...she wants to move there!!
you look SOOOO cute!! all baby - wow!! can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!! i'm with jeni - girls are sooo sweet (and lots of fun to dress hehehe) GOOD LUCK!!! i hope everything goes good for you!
I want to see this little one soon!!!!
Post a Comment