
Look at this cute little man, his new favorite treat is an ice cream cone. But he must eat them outdoors, as you can see he really gets messy.


We have had a pretty busy week, lots of walking, bike riding and hanging at the spray park. We went boating on Saturday, Davey rode on the tube with Mike and I going at about 5 mph. He LOVED it! Boating when you are 37 weeks prego is not the most enjoyable experience, a little too bouncy. Mike is staying super busy at work, he just got a huge job that he is pretty excited about, what a hard working man I have. I can't wait for this little girl to come, 3 weeks to go I can't wait to see what she looks like!
5 comments:
Meg I can't belive that you rode the tube that is awsome.( even if it was 5mph) I can't wait until I get there, if you can ride the tube at 37 weeks then I am going to have to go for a little ride myself. Tell Mike Congrats on the the big job! Dad was telling us about it on Sunday. Can't wait to see you and the new little one in 3 1/2 weeks!!!!!
You are crazy Meg... haha David is soo cute!! I wish we lived closer and I could see him eat that cone!
I want to seeee you sooooon! I'm glad you are back in rexburg, is your brother still here? I'm excited for that little girl too! and David is looking SOO big! (mmmm icecream.)
Meg
The first picture of David is so your face. Something about the way he is looking is a total mika look. The funny thing is I look like that when Im eating ice cream and Im 25. Go figure. You go girl on the boat. that is awesome. Im so excited for you and the babe.
boating that far along are you nuts? hahaha I can't believe you have only 3 weeks left. You'll have to post some more prego pics. Can't wait to see this little one!
Post a Comment