I am way behind on blogging, wanted to get caught up so I am adding some of my fav instgrams to recap the summer/fall of 2013!
We had an AMAZING summer. David, Sadie and Cali were pretty independent and Leah was at a great age. Looking back at these pictures we had alot of fun!
We started the summer with a cousin trip to Utah! We stayed with Mike's sister and her family and played for a week, I continued on with the babes to Steam Boat Springs Colorado to visit Hill and Will.
Mike had to stay home to earn the bacon while we played but he did surprise me after my weeks of holidays with the Tim McGraw concert!
We Spent alot of time in the water this summer, boating, swimming, catching frogs, Rexburg Rapids, Rigby Lake and Egin Lake
The babes and I climbed Table Rock!
We made a trip to Calgary
Movies in the Park
And before we knew it, summer was over and it was time for school to start.
Sadie-1st Grade
David- 2nd Grade
Cali- Preschool
Cali turned 4 on Sept. 14
Sadie and Cali went to Cheer Camp!
Weather Started cooling off in October... sad
David turned 8 on Oct. 10.
Leah turned 2 Oct. 27
Halloween!!!
Getting ready for ski season
Baby #5 is a GIRL!
Cooper Christmas Party
David goes to cubscouts!
Rexburg Freezes and we start to hibernate
Sheetrock gets finished in the basement
My belly grows and grows
No comments:
Post a Comment