Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Favorites!

Hello, is anyone still reading this? If so I have some favorites to share! I love all things hair, makeup, clothes, beauty and have found some good ones! 

Zella Live in Leggings. Nordstrom. 
Who likes to wear pants when pregnant?? Not I. These leggings are so comfy, good quality and I love them. They are just like the lulu lemon leggings but at a much cheaper $$$.  They are thick and stay up and are of a higher rise. Nordstrom has these on sale when they do their semi-annual sales so they are an even better deal then! These will be worn long after being pregnant as well, so great.

Loreal Infalliable Eyeliner gel in Espresso.
This eyeliner stays on all day, it is a great dark brown color (no warmth to it) and is a new favorite!


Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard
I really like concealers, this one is very nice. Good staying power, can be used for under eye and blemishes and is a great color for me. 

These gummies are so good. I like to buy them, open them and eat them a week later when they have gotten nice and hard...weird??? 

Pregnancy Craving... Orange Julius.
I could drink one of these a day, they taste so good to me for some reason right now. Mike will occasionally stop and get me one on his way home from work, but I usually just make them

6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 ice cubes
Blend until smooth

Lorac Pro Palette. I think I have found the most perfect eyeshadow palette out there. 
I have been lusting over the naked 1 and 2 palettes for years, finally bought one and ended up returning it.  Then I discovered the Lorac Pro Palette. This palette has half matte shades, half shimmery and great pigmentation. And I actually use the majority of the colors.

Josie Maran LIGHT Argan Oil. Got this for xmas and am obsessed. I add 4 or 5 drops to my morning moisturizer and at night as well and it really helps in the winter with dry skin. 

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara. Hidden Gem at the drugstore. I usually get it at Walgreens or Kmart. And best of all I think it is like 3 or 4 dollars.

Revlon just bitten balm stains. I love lippies and enjoy the colors Honey and Cherish. They do stain your lips without being drying so they give you a good amount of color!


The Wet Brush 
This has changed our mornings. With soon to be 5 girls in the house there is lots of hair to do, this has saved me from many tears and meltdowns.  I won't use any other brush after this one!

5 comments:

Calloways said...

I love when you do a favorites post. Wish we could shop together sometime! I am not surprised about the haribo coke bottles, the ones they sell in Canada are much more firm and so I think I may try opening and leaving them for a week. Great idea!

hillary work said...

i wanna get the leggings! and i like the lorac pallet. its pretty!

GrandmaK said...

Meg, you haven't changed at all! It's all about makeup and being pretty - which you are! Love the favs

Sarah d' said...

I look forward to your favorites and I'm so glad you posted them!!! Thank you, you gorgeous, sweet, wonderful friend!

UplayOnline said...

which you are! Love the favs


สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
goldenslot