What a wonderful Christmas we had this year. I can't believe how quickly Christmas comes each year, and also how quickly it is over.
The Girls on Sunday in their Christmas dresses. The dresses are more of a green than this picture makes them out to be, but they looked adorable. Thank you Mom and Thank you Costco for these. I wonder how long the girls will let me match them, soon I will be buying 4 little matching dresses!
The best picture I could get of the 4 of them.... Looking Good
Christmas Eve was so fun with all the anticipation and excitement! I went all out making a huge fancy special dinner, which was of course not eaten. I should have known better and got some pizza's and root beer floats or something easy for myself. After dinner, the kids opened up a present which of course was pj's. (again the girls and the matching...)
We decided that Santa needed some freshly baked Christmas cookies so we got to work making those while watching a Christmas movie with hot chocolate. After some Christmas stories and the nativity the kids were off to bed. Mike and I relaxed, no last minute assembly this year!
Christmas morning came around 7am! Poor Leah wasn't feeling very good and wasn't quite ready to wake up, we definitely should have let her sleep, it was a rough day for her.
Santa did well this year! The kids all wrote their letters early to him and they all stuck with their initial requests! (YEA)
Sadie and Cali both wanted a 'my salon doll' from Santa. The cutest dolls with real hair that you can wash, curl, crimp and really style! They were such a big hit!
Too many presents!
Dave was a hard one this year, all he wanted was Lego... so he got alot of Lego.
Sadie wasted no time curling the hair on her 'my salon doll'.
Handsome Boys!
Glitter Presents!
After all mad chaos of opening presents, we cleaned up the boxes and wrapping as best we could and sat on the couch watching the kids play with all their loot. The kids were in heaven, there was no where to rush off to and we enjoyed a perfect morning together!
Mike's parents and sister came over later for a big turkey feast. We napped, watched new movies and went sledding. It was a perfect day!



















4 comments:
Catching up quick on the posts! I like the posts
love that you are catching up on things
So fun to see pictures of everyone. Calm Christmas mornings are kind of fun, huh?
Catching up quick on the posts!
goldenslot
GCLUB มือถือ
Post a Comment