We have had a few nice days, maybe enough to count on one hand. It has been so windy and rainy. But on the nice days we are really taking advantage of them. We have the best neighbors and the kids have found lots of great friends.

Mamma Kare bear has been here for a few weeks. She has been cleaning, cooking, sewing and helping Hill with wedding details!

We took the boat out last week, it was a chilly adventure and we were only on the water for about an hour then the wind and rain picked up...

Cali loved the boat and she is going to be the one I have to watch like a hawk this year on the water.

Dave was brave and jumped in the water for a little swim, but the water felt like ICICLES to me.... brrrr.

One of these days once the dirt dries out the sprinkler man is going to come and get us ready for some grass.... YAHOO!!!



3 comments:
Ohhh Idaho weather!! It's been like that here up until this week. Hopefully it warms up for good soon (especially since I'm coming home next week ;))!! I can't believe how big Calista is. She is so cute!
Meg! These pictures are soooo cute!! I may have to steal some from you. We are definitely making the most of the weather here:)
I want it to be summer already too...
Post a Comment