Sunday, June 26, 2011

Egin Lake

Yesterday while Mike had to make a quick trip to Utah, the babes and I made a little trip out to Egin Lake. Hill and Will came with us and we had a lovely day. We brought out a cooler of food, sand toys and a blanket for me to lounge on.

Egin lake is a great place for kids, the water never gets deeper than my knees, and the water is pretty warm. The sand on the beach is so soft and there are tadpoles to catch!

Dave and Sade played on the sand and Cali enjoyed working on her tan and eating.

Good thing Will was there to help construct the sand castle and catch the tadpoles.
My pretty sister and I

We caught a bunch of tadpoles and the babes insisted on bringing them home in a water bottle....

Mike was greeted with the bottle of tadpoles when he returned home. Now we get to watch the little creatures turn into frogs.

3 comments:

hillary work said...

I cant wait for the tadpoles to hatch...in 8 months. lets go to egin lakes again soon! it was fun

jamie t. said...

I've never been there with the kids. We'll have to go sometime. I know my Brooklyn would love those tadpoles!

GrandmaK said...

I love the pics. The kids are so cute! and the tadpoles so ugly.