Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Timeout Tuesday

It has been a cold, dreary and RAINY day. The babes have been occupying their time all day with a blowup air mattress. After a few time outs and melt downs bedtime finally arrived.
Loverboy and I
Bachelorette started last night, I am not the biggest Ashley fan, but I am sure she will grow on me . Highlights of the show included...The masked man, The drunk liquor distributor and Bently wishing the bachelorette was Emily. hahaha
I love my babes so much. They all play so well together and I love spending my days with them.

Cali had her first piggy tails today. Doesn't she look cute?
This past weekend we had some visitors. The Coatneys, our old neighbors came to stay for a few days. Sadie and Audrey are such good friends and miss each other alot.
Cali especially loved having the twin baby boys here. She would help play with them, try to hold them and give them their bottles. I am going to have a wonderful little helper when in a couple more months

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Meg another girl! Sooo fun! You are right though, that is a lot of drama! I am scared to have another because I am scared to have 3 girls too!

GrandmaK said...

Cali looks like such a big girl next to the twins and she looks so cute with her grownup hair. See you soon.

Chelan said...

Coatney is my step-dad's last name...I wonder if they are somehow related? That's not a very common name :-P Congrats on another girl! You are going to be one busy mom. I'm sure it will be fun!