Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hill + Will

It's official, my little sis is getting married!!!!


Mr. Will Winn popped the question last night,and the 2 loverbirds have been on cloud nine all day long. I am so excited for the them and for the wedding!!! The festivities will be help on Sept. 3, and I get to try to squeeze into one of the bridesmaids dresses...

We first met Will on Valentines day and were sold right away. He comes over and cleans, cooks, does dishes, shovels snow, moves furniture and plays with the babes. Congrats Hill and Will, you are perfect for each other! Love ya!

5 comments:

Powell's Place said...

FUN!! Tell her congrats!

Alicia said...

Congrats to the 2 of them. Brayden looked at the picture of hill getting kissed and said "Hey they are supposed to be married first!" I think this is a good exception! He also informed me that the picture of you and hill was actually "2 meagans".

Jeni said...

Beautiful couple! Yeah for hil! Love ya girl!

Katy Willardson said...

LOVE THIS! EXCITED!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

congrats that's awesome