Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's another GIRL!

I went to the doctor yesterday and had my ultrasound. I for sure thought David was getting a brother, but found out that we are having ANOTHER GIRL!!!We are so happy. I have been thinking about having 3 girls in within 4 years... the prom dresses, the dances, the make-up, the PMS, the weddings, the drama! Poor David and Mike will be surrounded by so much estrogen!

We have been busy the past few weeks. Sadie got her ears pierced! We were at Claire's one day and decided to go for it. She was SO brave and loves her new bling!

David graduated from Preschool today! He had a little cute ceremony and showed off some of the things he learned this year. He is READY for Kindergarten! We had fun watching him perform and he did such a good job. Popsicles were served afterwards!


His teacher Mrs. Doggett was awesome!She is so sweet and David loved her. She got David reading and they learned ALOT. Sadie will go to her preschool next year!



Mike has been keeping busy working. We are hoping to get some grass within the next little while for the yard. The kids have been loving the nice weather, outside all day long on their bikes, at neighbors and at the parks. I have been feeling great and have been craving Sunny Delight and Salt and Vinegar chips like crazy.

9 comments:

hillary work said...

hahahah cali, i love her pig tails! I'm sad i missed lil d's pres school graduation aha. Fun times!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Oh my goodness...I was convinced it would be a boy just because of your kids! CONGRATS!

Stacey Salmon said...

Congrats on another girl!!! That's awesome. Love you guys
SS

MereMorphy said...

YUM! i love salt and vinegar chips. i like the pic of the kids and the popsicles, so CUTE! congrats dave, and i cant wait to meet another cute girl!

jamie t. said...

Another girl will be fun and busy! Congrats

Sara said...

YAY! Another GIRL!!! The babes are getting so big and are just getting cuter and cuter. so happy for you guys,.

GrandmaK said...

those kids couldn't get any cuter! #4 will be another cutie! Can't wait and now you have another chance to name a baby Karen.

Bree said...

I'm totally dreading the teen years with 3 girls--haha! Sadie looks adorable with her earrings--Avri has been more and more interested in getting hers done but I think she might freak out when it's time to actually do it! David looks so grown up--glad he loved Mrs. D (she's my friend from h.s.'s mom and she is awesome!)

Powell's Place said...

Wow! Graduation and earings! Those are some happening days!! So sad to miss it all. I thought for sure you guys were having a little boy! But when you make such cute kids, does it really matter which gender it is? lol Congrats on the new little girly girl!