Saturday, August 07, 2010

SHE WALKS!

It's official, my little adorable Calista is a walker! She is the cutest thing in the world, and is SO proud when she walks! Mike comes up today, and we are so excited to have Cali walk to him!
We have been having such a great time in Calgary. I have seen a few of my good friends and their kids, we have visited lots of family, eaten way too much good food, celebrated a few birthdays, zoo, picnics, lake chaparrel, and a little shopping!

This is my grandma work holding Cali.
Happy Birthday C!
Mike has been working hard on the house, and we are hoping to move in middle of SEPTEMBER! I cannot wait. He sends me pictures of progress, I can't believe how happy a front door makes me! They are painting now, and have laid lots of tile! I can't wait to see it.


Hill and I got dressed in the same outfit one day, I had to take a picture!

7 comments:

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

That is the cutest little video! I can't believe she's big enough to be walking. I'm so glad you're having so much fun, miss you guys!

Griffeth Family said...

I can't believe that she is almost One!!! In my mind she is still a baby. She looks so darling in her video! I hope that you had a great BD Meg!!


The door looks amazing!

Tanya said...

oh my goodness I can't believe she's walking, she seems to little to be walking! but now she can keep up with the big kids. =) the house looks awesome! I need to go see it again!

Powell's Place said...

I love her determination when she falls. She just keeps getting up and trying to balance again haha. So cute!

The ZamFam said...

It was so good to see you in Idaho. I finally got updated on your blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house!! So excited to see the final details! Super exciting! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Good luck with everything else! Post pics ASAP!

Crystal said...

I can't believe she is walking!! WE MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY. I think Audrey thought we were going on vacation and keeps asking when we are going home. How is the house coming? Sorry the other night was crazy. Audrey would love to skype. I will call you soon!

zoe said...

yay i found your blog! such cute pics! and i love your house - i am a huge fan of brick!