Tuesday, July 06, 2010

a little sheet rock

Here are some pictures of the house mostly for our far away family...
Sheet Rockers are DONE! This is a view of the family room and kitchen (the 2 door are pantry's) and the stairs up to the bonus room
A view from the other side.

Mike the mason (Uncle Mike) has been hard at work putting brick on the house
It is looking so good. I love the color of brick, next tricky part is picking the perfect stucco color to go with that lovely brick.....Mike wants beige, I want grey... we will see who wins.

7 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

Thanks Meg for posting the pics!!! I love the house and the brick color!

Alysha Sladek said...

so exciting!! can't wait to see it done.

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

Thanks for the pics. Looks great guys.

GrandmaK said...

Meg, you look so happy standing in your own new house! I think that for the stucco you should compromise and go with a greige color that will appease both you and mike. Get my room ready. I am moving in.

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

Oh I am so excited for you! It looks so great! I can't wait to see it when we come home!

jamie t. said...

It looks like it is going to be beautiful. It seems like it is coming together so fast. That has to be making you so excited. Can't wait to see it all done.

Powell's Place said...

Wow! Your house is rockin! Can't wait to see it in person!