Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A trip from........

On Sunday night we began our journey to Palm Desert.
Allegiant Air is no longer my friend... We were supposed to leave at 9 pm, we finally boarded at 1am. We were really excited to drive the 4 hours after our flight to Palm Desert.

The kids were dolls during our voyage...here we are waiting at the airport.

Luckily Hill's boyfriend Dallas was there to help me, Poor Mike had to stay home to work.

It was a LONG and at times painful trip, the highlights include David falling asleep, the annoying flight attendant, and the 3 carseats, computer, purse, 2 backpacks and 4 bags that Dallas got to pack the entire time...BUT we are here in the sun and we have forgotten about our terrible trip!



Paradise!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Keep updating! It looks like heavennnnn! 3 CAR SEATS!?! AHHHH

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Be happy you're gone. Woke up to a blizzard this morning and ended up with about 3 inches of new snow. Ahh, Rexburg.

Stacey Salmon said...

I LOVE it there. I don't know why we don't go more often. It is only a 1 1/2hr. drive for us.
SS

Powell's Place said...

hahahahah. Oh my gosh! That sounds awful! I guess you got to see some true colors from Dallas; poor guy :). I'm glad you made it safely.

Anonymous said...

Meg, that is AWFUL! I can't believe it! Why the delay? Anyways, glad you guys are enjoying the sun now!

Tanya said...

yes Meg be happy your not here, the snow is still here but partially melted. Hope you have a fun month in the sun and your trip home goes better! I'm *soooo* jealous!!! Hopefully we'll be here when you get back!