Bobo, our old family dog went to heaven yesterday.

Bobo was 11 years old and sick with cancer when he was put to sleep yesterday. Although I was out of the house during alot of Bobo's life, he was the greatest family dog in the world. He was so mellow, gentle and quiet. The kids are really going to miss seeing him when they go up to visit. I hope one day we can have a family dog as good as Bobo was.
4 comments:
Oh Bo!!!! I have to say, and I know you wont believe me, but I am so sad! Bo was such a great dog!!
That is soo sad. I am sure you will have a great dog like bobo one day!
BOBO is so cute! i miss him..all dogs go to heaven
I'm sorry to hear that. It's always hard to have a good pet go.
Post a Comment