The kids and I have been having a blast here in the sun! My mom is here with us, and my dad is trying to get here, (he has been stuck in Norway for the past week due to the volcano) We spend alot of the day swimming and at the parks. We finally bought a stroller to keep here, now I can get a little bit of a break from packing little Cali around!


Sadie is getting very comfortable in the water.

My little dolly and I, best baby in the WORLD.

David is getting pretty good at diving

We are here for another few weeks, we look forward to seeing some cousins the kids age on Saturday for a week and then my dad and Mike are coming after that. I love it here! And here is a picture of what Mike has been up to. He is making GREAT progress on the house, this was taken a few days ago, and already so much more has been done! Thanks for working SO hard LOVIE, we miss you so much.

4 comments:
Very fun! It looks so nice there!
Hurry Home! Hope your having fun!
Looks like lots of fun!! Glad you're having such a great time. So exciting to see all the progress on your house!!
My friends think you look like a model and I must say that I agree. The babes are adorable as always! Sadie's hair is getting so long and beautiful!
Post a Comment