Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I made bread!

On Monday I made bread! This was my first attempt of making it by myself.
Mike's sister makes great bread and she was my coach!
Making bread in the bosch is very easy, the bosch does all the work for you! First I ground the whole wheat into flour, put all the ingredients into the bosch and let it mix for 10 mins! How easy is that???
Mike was impressed with my domestic abilities!
Sadie and Cali were my special helpers!

5 comments:

GrandmaK said...

You have two beautiful helpers. Wish I were there with you and sampling that delicious looking bread.

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! Way to go Meg! Very domestic!

Griffeth Family said...

very impressive meg

Powell's Place said...

That looks really yummy! Shalie is a great coach; her bread tastes fabulous.

Jeni said...

ok what is the recipe cause those loaves look PERFECT! My bread does not look like that!