Ah, that kind of freaked me out for a minute. Don't get me wrong - you would look good with purple hair - but I've always envied your lucious brown locks!
okay so until today I totally thought you dyed your hair!!! then I was told there's a website at the bottom, just saw it! You had me fooled!! I'm so glad you didn't really do it! you got me! (and it looks like Kayla fell for it to haha) good one!!
5 comments:
Ah, that kind of freaked me out for a minute. Don't get me wrong - you would look good with purple hair - but I've always envied your lucious brown locks!
Very funny, I saw it on Hillary's facebook earlier and I almost believed it!
man you almost had me lol!
okay so until today I totally thought you dyed your hair!!! then I was told there's a website at the bottom, just saw it! You had me fooled!! I'm so glad you didn't really do it! you got me! (and it looks like Kayla fell for it to haha) good one!!
haha nice, Meg! Lookin' Hot!
Post a Comment