I titled this post after watching the USA/Canada hockey game. Way to go CANADA!!!!!
Calista is getting so big, she is rolling and is such a good sport dealing with the mauling that she endures from David and Sadie.



Sadie's favorite toys to play with, these little disney princess's are hard to keep track of, all the tiny little shoes and outfits they come with are always lost.

We have had a pretty eventful week. We watched alot of olympics, some P90x, some birthday parties, and lots of playing with the kids. This is a pretty boring blog post, but I thought I would put up some new pictures!
5 comments:
If you are going to let Cali be target practice for David's nerf gun, she will have to come live with grandmaK
If you are going to let Cali be target practice for David's nerf gun, she will have to come live with grandmaK
I love Sadie's expression with her little princesses! She was so cute when I talked to her yesterday; I couldn't hear what she was saying so I kept saying, what? And finally I think she got frustrated with me and said-quite a bit louder- I'm blowing you a kiss! So cute!
THE NERF DART ON CALI'S HEAD IS HILARIOUSSSS.
Love the dart picture! Ethan and Dave did the same thing to Summer when she was like 2 months! We have a pic too...so funny!
Post a Comment