Friday, February 12, 2010

this week!

Cali modeling her new swimsuit! I love those chunky legs
David and his friend playing hotwheels
Princess Girls!
This week has flown by, we have gotten quite abit of snow and the kids have had lots of friends over which makes the days go by much faster. Mike is still trying to get our house plans and loans in place... it is taking FOREVER! My sister is coming to visit this week, which I am so excited about. Other than that, nothing is new with our family.

5 comments:

hillary work said...

callista's legs are so cute!!! cant wait to see you

Griffeth Family said...

Sexy! Sexy!! Cali!!

GrandmaK said...

Cali looks so pleased with her beach body! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

That swimsuit is SO cute and she is a little chunk, I love it! The fondue picture is so cute of you guys! Love the heart! You are so creative with your pics! haha

Jeni said...

i love calista peeking out between you guys at fondue. YUM INDEED!