Friday, February 19, 2010

best buns

My sis is here visiting with her friend Kyla, we have done some fun things while they have been here, for some the highlight has been Kyla's cinnamon buns that she made yesterday!!!
Cali is getting so big, almost sitting up. She is the sweetest little thing in the world!

Kyla the master of the cinamon buns. These buns were amazing, I have never tasted cinnamon buns this divine before, they have a carmel sauce that is all over them made out of vanilla ice cream, butter, sugar... you get the idea... OHHHHHH YUM
Anticipation....
Anyways, I really enjoyed them, as I have devoted pretty much an entire blog entry to these delicious buns! We are looking forward to a lovely weekend. We hear back about the constuction loan hopefully on wednesday!!!!!!! I am so eager to start building this house!!!!!
David and Sadie are keeping busy, and keep asking when we can start riding our bikes and going to the park, they are as sick of winter as I am.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Whats the recipe?! They do look divine!

Powell's Place said...

those look AMAZING! I'm sick of winter, too! Today I almost didn't wear a coat just out of sheer stubbornness and to try to make winter end!

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

Yum! I also want that recipe! Glad you're having fun with Hill. Maybe we'll see you next week.

Alysha Sladek said...

mmmm Mikyla's bums are amazing ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, those buns look divine! Cute pics...we can't wait for summer either!!

Griffeth Family said...

I am so sad i missed the buns cannot wait for you to make them!!!!!

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

so how i was signed as Aubri so that comment is really from me!