I dropped mine in the bathtub when I was in Idaho. Mike poured alcohol all over it (I guess the alcohol eats the water). I let it dry completely out and it still works!!!
call my dad. im being serious. or text him atleast (i guess from mikes phone) he has done that before, and he puts it in the oven on like 50 degrees for like a couple hours, it dries it out and its WORKSSSSSS
Hey Meg I hope you check this. I dont think I have mikes number. You can come over anytime tomorrow if you want. I have to pick dennis up from school at 12:30 but other than that anytime. Also dinner around 6ish? Will that work?
7 comments:
That happened to dad and carl too. You can have dad's blackberry. He is not using his anymore since he got an iphone.
Ahh that sucks!!!
I dropped mine in the bathtub when I was in Idaho. Mike poured alcohol all over it (I guess the alcohol eats the water). I let it dry completely out and it still works!!!
call my dad. im being serious. or text him atleast (i guess from mikes phone) he has done that before, and he puts it in the oven on like 50 degrees for like a couple hours, it dries it out and its WORKSSSSSS
Ooooh, that sucks. I think we've all done that before. I hope you dropped it after you flushed though. :)
Hey Meg I hope you check this. I dont think I have mikes number. You can come over anytime tomorrow if you want. I have to pick dennis up from school at 12:30 but other than that anytime. Also dinner around 6ish? Will that work?
lol! I've totally done that. Such a dissapointment!
Post a Comment