Wednesday, September 03, 2008

ummm

David and Sadie are becoming pretty good buddies, (minus the occasional battle, and Sadie can definatly hold her own...) Today at a birthday party they made these crowns.




On Monday Mike took me out for a much needed break, (Mike had been down with Strep throat all weekend long, so I had 3 babies to take care of, and I was doing my best to nurse Mike back to life) But we went out for dinner and then we went to Mamma Mia. I had heard mixed reviews about this show, but it was either Mamma Mia or Get Smart. I LOVED IT, soooo good! Mike said that he even enjoyed it, (thanks to his dad for instilling a love of ABBA in him) The setting of the movie was so beautiful and the music was amazing! Go see it for sure.



9 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

Then you might enjoy the sing along version. They just released it here in NYC. HA! HA! (but seriously they did release a sing along version crazy huh!! )

Bree said...

That top picture is SO cute! Glad you and Mike could get out together...we missed you guys in Park City...next year!! :)

Mrs. Haynie said...

i loved mamma mia! i assumed brian wouldn't see it so jenna and i went by ourselves, and when i came home and started singing the songs he started singing along cuz he loves abba. so i might have to rent it for him :)

Powell's Place said...

Shalie mentioned that she was going to watch the kids for you since you had been "watching" Mike with Strep. He's such a baby when he's sick! (No offense, Mike. You know it's true.) David and Sadie are looking so grown up!

Jeni said...

sadie is a doll!! and for the record get smart is really cute too!!

Alysha Sladek said...

i love getting a night out. i can't wait to see mamma mia. i think i might have to hit that one on my own though. get smart was great, you should still see that one.

Emily S said...

haha I told you it was good!
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.
Sadie and david are cute as always :)

Reynolds said...

I've been telling Brett that I wanted to see that show:) But now that the are in harvest I might have to wait until it's our on DVD!!

Erin said...

YOu guys are soo cute. Im so sorry your household has been sick NO FUN!!! I want to see Mama Mia pretty bad too. What a fun datenite.