Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still enjoying summer

On Saturday our neighbors set up this amazing slide! The kids went crazy for it,
Even this "big" kid enjoyed the slide
Last night we went 4-wheeling and had a picnic at Websters Dam with our friends Melanie and Tyson and Brandon and Lyndz.


Once David got on the 4-wheeler with Mike he actually LOVED it.
Mike, Sadie, Brandon and Braxton.

Sadie and Mya sneaking some marshmellows
We had a fun weekend, On Friday I took the kids to the zoo. The monkeys were the favorite! The weather has been so nice, I keep reminding myself to take advantage of these nice days!

4 comments:

Emily S said...

Holy cow man, I would want to try out that slide! That looks fun to me, I can't imagine how cool it would've looked for the kids haha.
Looks like you guys are really enjoying your summer, that's awesome!

Griffeth Family said...

I must say that looks like tons of fun!!!!

Kayla said...

Oh man - we missed the big slide!?!? That's what we get for leaving town.

Powell's Place said...

WOW! Mike looks like a retard in the slide picture haha. Your picnic at Webster's Dam looks super fun! I'm glad you post pictures of Braxton so I can see him haha. The kids are all looking good. I can't believe David liked the 4-wheeler. Oh, and I changed the decorations thing. Blue was NOT possible. See you in two weeks!!