
Sadie and David were such great helpers to Aunt Siri.
Saoking the apples in their salt water bath to prevent browning.
The finished product, they may not look all that great but they taste soo good. (See Kayla's blog for details and thanks for the picture)It has been so nice out today, we have spent time at the park and running through the sprinklers. It got up to 85 degrees here! We are enjoying every second outside, this weekend is supposed to be rainy and cool. My house has been completly neglected, but I suppose I have all winter for cleaning my house.

9 comments:
mmmmm that sounds so good! I really miss seeing you and your kids at church...we need to get together sometime.
how fun!! I wish i was there¡
those sound good!
ROmney would love those apple things. You go girl being all domestic and stuff. I cant believe its still warm up there. But you are right enjoy it all while you can.
I'm so glad that you love the jello apples as much as me and it's wasn't some crazy thing in my head! I so need to go pick some more before I get out my "domestic diva" mode. :) Next - on to fruit roll ups!
Oh wow--you have been busy with apples!! Looks yummy, I bet Avri (and I) would love them so you'll have to teach me how to do it! :)
Looks like fun. You're very smart for getting all the outdoor time while you can. I remember it was usually FREEZING by Halloween. Oh...and I'm glad to see that the parkside playground is still in good shape! :-)
I totally miss Rexburg summers in Parkside!! So much fun!! Glad that everyone still comes out to play...nonstop!!!
We miss you guys and all the fun playtime outside! Lately, everytime Kami sees a phone she has a pretend conversation and its ALWAYS with David. So cute, but so sad...she misses her buddy!!!
Post a Comment