Saturday, August 09, 2008

Favorite place, AKA Banff

Yesterday we made a trip to Banff with the fam. Carl couldn't go, but Hill's friend Brett came along as well. We walked down to the Falls, and the Banff springs hotel. We had dinner, and then walked along the shops. I love Banff,  it is so beautiful there. 

M and D at the falls

Bird, BP and Hill



Sadie LOVES doing this, every where we would walk both her and David would be swinging
Papa D and David and Sadie


Impossible to get a nice family picture with everyone smiling and looking at the camera.
Peek......ha ha

On our way home we saw the coolest lightning show. I am glad we got to get out of the city for the night.

6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

how fun!!! i loooove banff. i think the last time i went there ella was 1. can't wait to go back. looks like you guys had fun. and i have to say - i love your shirt!

Jeni said...

ahhhhhhhh I miss canada. I love canada sooo much!
Also I also love your shirt. You are looking as adorable as ever and so is that little Sadie!!

Powell's Place said...

The picture of you guys in the trees is way cool! Also, loving the picture of Sadie and Bow. She always takes the best candid pictures. Love you guys.

Chelan said...

The pictures look so refreshing near the mountains and the trees and all the green.......so beautiful!I've never been to Canada...can you believe that?!

Erin said...

ahhhh you got to go home. How fun for you. You and your sister are so cute and so much alike its crazy. Sadie is getting bigger. I cant believe how time just flies by.

Mrs. Haynie said...

hi megan! brian just told me to pass along my blog info so i thought i would look up tanya and see if you were on there. and lo and behold :) your kids are so cute..i love the name sadie but brian won't allow me to ever use names already taken. is there anything left?!